July 5, 2012

Future plans

My biggest dream currently is to live in Japan (and to master the drums, but that's another story). I was supposed to fulfill that dream by moving to Japan to study the language for 1,5 to 2 years at ARC Academy Osaka in October this year, but things didn't go as planned... After graduating from my school here in Sweden in June earlier this year, I had failed tremendously with my grades. I didn't attend school so much my last year due to personal reasons, which I deeply regret now since I won't be able to go to Japan in October.

In order for me to go to Japan, I need the support of CSN (CSN is the authority in Sweden who is in charge of student aid and home equipment loans) since studying in Japan is not free and I don't have the money to pay for this myself, so I need a loan... In order for my loan to be granted by CSN, I need to have graduated school with 2250 points in grades, and I only had 1650 points, so my loan was declined since I was missing 600 points.

But don't worry! Moving to Japan has only been postponed. I pretty much have everything ready and I've already been accepted to the school in Japan, there's only the 600 points missing. So this autumn, I'm just going to study some more to complete the courses that I failed and get the 600 points that I'm missing! Although I've been given the option to choose new courses now, so I've chosen Japanese as a new course and will be studying that now as well. (*^▽^*)

I start my new courses July 16th and they will be completed somewhere around new year! I will be going to Japan either in January or April next year instead, to study at ARC Academy Osaka.

I hope everything goes as planned this time. Wish me luck! ヽ(´ー`)ノ


2 comments:

  1. oh ! so that's the deal ! Now I better understand.
    I'm sure you can get these 600 points easily !
    千姫、頑張れ!応援してるよ!

    you play drums ?! that's great ! ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ
    btw, I play bass (´・ω・`)

    P.S.: there's some hotness here too. (^~^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ありがとうございます!I am sure too, I don't think I will have any trouble studying.

      I used to play when I was smaller, but I quit... But I have a drum set at home and I'm going to begin playing now again! I just need to buy new drumheads since most of them are broken, haha! Oh yeah, I've noticed. Like Tissue Hime! (´∀`)

      Oh, and thanks! (^_-)☆

      Delete