July 15, 2012

Stockholm archipelago

Earlier this week I was invited to one of my friend's summerhouse which is located on an island called Yxlan in Stockholm archipelago! So I went there from Wednesday till Sunday (today) with a couple of friends. I had never been to the Stockholm archipelago before so it was exciting to be there! It was very beautiful and calm, even though there were many surrounding neighbours and a lot of motor boats driving by. I can't say that we had the best weather... It was mostly cloudy everyday and it even rained a few times, but it was real nice when the sun showed itself!

We didn't really do anything special, besides from being on board a 100 year old steamboat. We brought a lot of alcohol with us, so for the most part we just socialized and enjoyed some beer. (^_^) Of course we did the usual stuff, some bathing, barbecuing, etc. But nothing else, really. D:

I didn't take many pictures because I don't have a good camera, and my phone is from the Stone Age (I really need a new one soon!). (≧σ≦) But here are some...


View from the guesthouse that we stayed in. Our house wasn't the most attractive, since it was merely a guesthouse. But to the far left on the picture you can see the red roof of the main house, which is where the family lived and where we went for food and such.

The bridge where we bathed, and some boats (the sailing boat belonged to some other people that were also visiting).

Some beer that we brought. There was one more flat, but it didn't fit in the refrigerator.

I brought my neko that I bought at UppCon 12. I still don't have a name for it. -`д´-

We played a board game called Trivial Pursuit. It was freaking ridiculous, no one barely knew any of the questions. This particular set was from the '70s or something, the cards said "Soviet" instead of "Russia".

Rain. ヽ(#`Д´)ノ

Enjoying a smoke with a friend, 6 in the morning. This was the night where everyone got drunk. Me and another guy stayed up and chatted for a few hours after everyone went to bed. It was very nice outside, lovely morning!

And this is the only picture of me! (*^▽^*)

I had a really great time, it is the last vacation week for me after all... So it was nice to get away and relax for a while. School starts tomorrow, oh no!

No comments:

Post a Comment