December 17, 2012

みどりがすき

Update on hair

My hair dye arrived in the mail last week and I dyed my hair on Friday. It went very well and I'm extremely satisfied with the result. It's exactly the colour I wanted!

It looks great, right? Here it looks more blue than green I guess, the colour is like teal and it looks different depending on lighting.

Closer look with less lighting, the colour changes slightly!





























Saturday, I went to Stockholm to see The Hobbit! Funny thing, when me and my friend arrived at the cinema, we lined up to pick up our reserved tickets (we hadn't payed for them yet). This girl in the line next to us starts shouting "Does anyone want 2 free tickets for The Hobbit?!". My friend immediately reacts, which results with us getting 2 free tickets for The Hobbit! It was at another cinema, but it wasn't far from where we were, so no biggie! Anyway, the movie was incredible, I really loved it. I dare say I liked it more than Lord of the Rings. The first movie in the trilogy is my favourite because it is more adventurey, while the others are more epic with big battles, etc. The Hobbit is more adventure, which is why I liked it more. :)

After The Hobbit, we went out drinking. The weather sucked and my new hair got totally obliterated. It was snowy and windy, and ugh!!

Look at this shit!

4 comments:

  1. I love your hair! It reminds me of Takemasa from Kiryu ^_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! And that's the idea, haha. (^-^) Takemasa is the best!

      Delete
  2. wow, your hair looks really cool! *-*
    you were really lucky to have those ticket for free XD I was at midnight premiere and then twice more :'D I just love this movie, can't wait to see next part :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yeah, extremely lucky! It was nice to save some money as well, since the tickets were quite expensive. >< Same here, I didn't want it to end and I thought it was over too quick! When the movie ended it felt like there was still at least an hour to go. Hahaha.

      Delete