January 25, 2013

誕生日おめでとう!

Yesterday was my birthday. I went to Stockholm to meet my aunt with my mom and one of my older brothers to do some shopping! I bought a lot of new clothes, more than I deserve. Not going to show any pictures of what I bought since my camera suck and the lighting in my room is REALLY bad. But I'm super happy with what I got^^.

We also went to a Japanese restaurant called Blue Light Yokohama (the best one in Stockholm, if you ask me). I went here last year for my birthday as well. Their food is superb and the restaurant itself is extremely Japanese, compared to other Japanese restaurants I've been to.

I took some pictures of the food I had.

Aburi nigiri


Yakiniku
Buta kakuni

Sake clams





And of course coffee afterwards!





















Receipt(゜◇゜)






























I had a wonderful birthday, couldn't have asked for more. It was nice to get out and be with my family for a while, I've been so stressed lately.

I need to cut my bangs...

Dying~












































でわ、また

No comments:

Post a Comment