February 18, 2013

土曜日

Saturday, I went to Stockholm to buy some new accessories and jewelry, since I don't have much to choose from at home and I needed to expand my supplies. I met a new friend for the first time, as he was kind enough to be willing to hangout with me and show me some stores. Very nice of him. (^-^)


Anyways, I bought some new earrings, necklaces and bracelets. It was all pretty cheap, nothing too fancy, I just wanted some new stuff!

Here's what I got:



This random lady came up to us and asked if she could take a picture of us and post it on Instagram, haha!


でわ、また・・・


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks man! I still need to find a new belt though. ><

      Delete
  2. wow, I love those earrings *-* i really need new ones too.
    cool photos btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! (^-^) I have to look for more since these weren't exactly what I was looking for, but I was really in need of something new, so these'll do fine until I find something that I really like.

      Delete