May 12, 2013

きょうのきぶんは、PLUNKLOCK!









HELLO.

So I finally get to move to Japan now, most definitely 100% sure. I've already booked and paid for flight. I'm leaving for Osaka, Japan on 30th June and will be staying there for a year (or perhaps longer, who knows?). I'm super excited and nervous. It's the first time I will fly alone and I have to switch planes and stuff. ;__; I hope everything will be alright!

I applied for accommodation today and hopefully I will get something nice and not too far away from school^^.















Yesterday PLUNKLOCK from Japan was here in Sweden to perform! I attended. They were quite amazing, and so friendly! At the signing session you got a chance to talk to them a little bit, shake their hands and whatnot. It was pretty sweet. The vocalist complimented my hair and the drummer asked if I liked Kiryu, haha. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures from the actual live, since my goddamn phone ran out of batteries. orz


Waiting to get inside













still waiting....













INSIDE













Afterwards~



THANK YOU. ありがとう。TACK.


さようなら!

1 comment:

  1. Hope to meet you in Osaka! I'll be there from 6th august to 10th august!

    ReplyDelete